Long story--short version. We built a new house 1 year ago...we had ADT do all the prewire for an alarm system.

I had to take 2 days off work to be there---first guy would not do the job as we wanted window alarms--had get get another installer--for a different day of course. House pre-wired...bulid is finished---called ADt back to finish the job. Had to take 5 days off work----installers all wented to blame builder as they could not find all the wiring... Nice try guys...but ADT installed pre-wire.

Location of control pannel was not where requested--but I was just happy it was finally in. We have 3 year old triplets---chimes will not work---STILL a year later... Disputed charges on credit card for istallation for the 4th day off work....credit card company tried to contact ADT to mediate...they never responded so charges were reversed on card. ADT then just started billing me directly--which they cannot do--but they are doing.

I pay my monthly service fees but cannot even use the alarm! Installation chanrges are still being battled and ADT threatens collections. Have tried to deal with reps over and over--they tell me basically pay the bill---accept the poor service--and get over it--and if your alarm does not work oh well. Oh!

And to add to this--we were ADt customers at our old house for OVER 10 YEARS!!!

Nice treatment!

Product or Service Mentioned: Adt Installation.

Comments

I am so happy to see these reviews. Security is a major concern for people these days and if you can't trust your security company, why bother with them.

Waste of money. I will look for an alternative company and also tell all of my friends and family about what I am reading on here regarding ADT. I see ADT places a comment on these complaints, but I don't see any with ADT fixing any of the problems.

Not good. Not good.

Wonder

Good Afternoon, my name is Andrew and I work out of ADT's Corporate Customer Relations office. I am very sorry to hear about your very frustrating experience with ADT's service and would like to assist you further.

Please send us your contact information to CustomerConcerns@adt.com and we will reach out to help.

Thank you. -Andrew