2.3

I had an issue with ADT last August when we received a call from them advising one of our sensors had an error.They said they would send an engineers and sure enough one came the next day.

They replaced a part and left

Then came the £300 invoice for this job. The problem is, they have fitted a sensor to a back door that opens to the outside & now want to charge us for it having water damage.

If not waterproof it means i can't open my back door from my house if its raining as this sensor will get damaged & cost me money to replace overtime.At no point prior or during this visit were we told this was chargeable.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to "cancel outstanding invoice". This person is overall dissatisfied with Adt. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Frontpoint Security that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Adt.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Home Security category for more informed decision or compare Adt to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with ADT?

Comments