POOR Service.I had the system installed over two years ago and NOT once did ADT contact me when I set the alarm on purpose.

Not once did they attempt to make contact me to make note that my system had not "checked in." When I did call the customer service I was given a run around, advised that breaking my contract would result in a substantial pay out. However, they sure were quick to advise that bills were due. How about ensuring your client base is pleased with service.

I would have stayed if I would have been taken care of.THANKYOU ADT.

Review about: Adt Customer Care.

Had an Experience with ADT?

Comments

sweaver99
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States #626726

It only gets better.Had the old system replaced and we learned that no FIRE/SMOKE detectors were installed on the old system.

I thought I had a peice of mind as I was paying for the Standard Burglary/Fire/Smoke Detection.

What recourse do I have now?

Jacksonville, Florida, United States #626089

Correction....the email address is CustomerConcerns@adt.com. Thanks. -Dan

Jacksonville, Florida, United States #626084

Good Evening, my name is Dan and I work out of ADT's Corporate Customer Relations office.I am very sorry to hear that our company has failed to provide you and your family with the peace of mind that you deserve.

We would like to speak with you in more detail to see what we can do to turn this negative experience around. Please send us your contact information to CustomerConcern@adt.com and we will reach out to you.

Thank you.-Dan