Featured Not resolved

As part of an ADT promo, we were promised immediate installation reimbursement in the amount of $100 plus a $252 (approx) rebate to cover the first year discount. We received neither.

The salesman no longer works for ADT and has been unable to help us. When the salesman came to install the system, he blew out our power panel in a shower of sparks. He said someone from ADT would come to make repairs. After several calls, ADT said that our wiring is our responsibility and they had no intention of repairing the damage.

As the salesman was leaving I scraped his front bumper. He said it would cost $150 for repairs. I gave him a contingency check for $250. I haven't heard anything back yet.

Today, I was contacted by an ADT rep (Dominique) who said she didn't know anything about a rebate reimbursement, that the $100 credit card would eventually be issued, and there is nothing on our record to reflect the damage to our electrical service. I now have live power cords taped to my basement floor.

The salesman reported the damage to his supervisor in my presence. He assured me that they'd attend to the service panel damage the next day.

Product or Service Mentioned: Adt Alarm System Installation.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

ADT

Hello. I apologize for this frustrating experience and we'd like to review these concerns further to help.

At your convenience, could you please email us your name, phone number, and address for where the service is located to AlwaysThere@adt.com? Please reference this review in your email as well.

Thank you. -Andrew