We have ADT for the past 6 years and early this year, when we switched from landline to cellular guard, they wanted to sign a new 24 months contract.When me and my husband constantly call ADT since 10 days to get an answer.

People on phone and local office do not match on what their policies are for transfer. We paid extra amount to get additional equipment. When they came to install,ADT said when we relocate the system will relocate with us at no cost. But now they are saying we will have to buy additional equipment at additional cost and they will not give anything what we purchased earlier.

They are also saying we have to sign a new 3 year contract effective installation date. This is total cheating and very poor customer service. When the sales representative talked on phone he was so rude. They care less for their customers who are in their contract.

When they want to sign the contract, they talk so nice and after that, they don't care.When I call them, they keep saying someone will call back, no one CALLS.

Review about: Adt Customer Care.

Had an Experience with ADT?

Comments

I got the same problem how can I do for this

beliso87adt
Jacksonville, Florida, United States #745491

Good Afternoon, my name is Andrew and I work out of ADT's Corporate Customer Relations office.I am sorry to hear about your dissatisfying experience and would like to assist you further.

Please email us your contact information to CustomerConcerns@adt.com and we will reach out to help.

Thank you.-Andrew