At first ADT seemed fine. When they installed it they neglected some obvious areas. The installer wanted a separate check for the alarm license. Really? But nobody's perfect right? When alarms went off, the monitoring service didn't follow the instructions on order of contact, but OK. Then the system turned itself on and off remotely. Hmmmn. I didn't even have the remote service option! But OK, Then there was an alarm breach and nobody was notified at all.

I decided to get another vendor, so I informed them that I would be closing my account. They said that they would be sending me the "final bill." They did nothing. Then I informed them again. The "final bill" story again. The base started making a beeping noise and they couldn't schedule an apt for a month. I disconnected it myself and made an appointment for them to remove all the equipment. It took from December to April to get rid of them but I did it.

Then I get a notice that the ZERO balance was reported to A COLLECTION AGENCY!!!!

By the way...Why would an alarm company notify ANYONE that you were discontinuing service unless they were trying to get you robbed?

I would not get involved with this company again. In fact, its a lesson not to let any company have their hand in your wallet.

Review about: Adt Security System.

Had an Experience with ADT?

Comments

beliso87adt
Jacksonville, Florida, United States #824526

Hello.I'm Andrew, with ADT Corporate.

I would like to apologize for your experience and would like to help. Please email us your contact info to AlwaysThere@adt.com so we can investigate what went wrong and we'll reach out to make sure these concerns are addressed.

Thank you.-Andrew