Santa Clara, California

Update by user Apr 02, 2012

Hello,

Well let me say I finally received my REFUND, but I had to get 7 On Your Side involved. And once they took over, I had my REFUND within 3 days. I still did not get my money until the end of MARCH, but I finally got it.

7 On YOUR SIDE SIDE IS WONDERFUL!!!!!!!

Original review posted by user Mar 02, 2012

First of all let me say I will never ever do Business with ADT again. Customer Service Reps were very Rude, and whenever I asked to speak to a supervisor, there was never one available.

I spoke with a Laurzetta on 1-9-12 and was told the check is in the mail. I called back on 1-30-12, spoke with a Tony and was told my check has not been mailed. Called again on 2-16-12, spoke with Chris and was told my check was just mailed out on 2-8-12. Called again on 2-18-12 and was told I needed to continue waiting. So I waited until March 2, 2012 and as of today have not received my Refund check.

Product or Service Mentioned: Adt Customer Care.

Comments

Who would the right person be in your opinion?

The service from the Reps was very lousy. No one seemed to really care that I had not received my REFUND from June of last year.

kweli123

ADT is not perfect but if you speak to the right person they will solve your problem rather quickly.

For rebates Deals Specials and or billing and technical problem I use this number normally a supervisor will help you 1888-720-5982 mon thru friday 8am to 11pm saturday 9am to 10am sunday 10am to 6pm @ eastern time hope this helps you all.

I use this number for additional credit and tech issues. 8)

ADT Reviews