1.8

Would not recommend ADT security! I was given the customer account number by a representative on phone, but still I found it impossible to sign up for online service {my ADT.com), because the account phone number and secret security code both were not recognized when I tried to sign up online.

NO chat available to fix this.

I wonder what will happen next time I set off the alarm by accident and the representative tells me that my code is incorrect. I have had the same code for 17 yrs!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of adt account from Adt. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Adt to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was response time. Author liked the most technicians. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Frontpoint Security. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Adt for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

When adt asks for a code from you they aren't referring to the 4 digit one you arm your system with. There is a code word the identifies you as you.

That is what they are asking for. You can call in and have this set up but the give you a really hard time and have to verify a ton of questions.

That the idea though. Otherwise anyone could say they are you and access you account

ADT

Hello. I'm so sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.

We'd like to review this further to help. Please email us your contact information for where your service is located to AlwaysThere@adt.com and we'll follow up.

Thank you. -Andrew