Amsterdam, New York
Resolved

Update by user Feb 07, 2016

Harassment continues!Sunday February 6, 2016 20:40 EST

Phone calls continue telling me to call their 800 number. They are closed!

Update by user Feb 04, 2016

ADT Contracted closed date should say 2015

Original review posted by user Feb 04, 2016

Wife got ADT home security. All in her name.Auto payments from her own checking account.Wife passed away October 2015.

On advice of our attorney account frozen then closed. ADT couldn't draw on it and sent letter. Called them 1-800-522-2455 and informed of death. Said to mail copy of Death Certificate.

Mailed to there payment address in Texas. Started getting computer phone calls every day, at hours and days they are not open.Called again. Told I had to send copy of Death certificate to Colorado address. Sent it.

Still phone calls every day. After 10 days called again. Told have to contact Colorado, Texas has no way to communicate with them, and they are only ones who can close an account, they have no phone number, only email. Sent email along with copy of death certificate, copy of invoice.

Their responses show they never got either US Mail death certificate, never read my entire emails, repeating what I needed to do after my emails told them I had done what they were saying. Finally got reply the account has been closed as of 11-23-2016. I replied contract was closed with her death 10-20-2015 per my attorney. I am still getting phone calls from them every day.

Anyone know how to stop them. I only speak American English so I am unable to communicate with them in any other language.

tough to believe there customer service is this bad.

Product or Service Mentioned: Adt Account.

Reason of review: closing account.

Preferred solution: stop the phone calls and $100.00 for your unprofessionism.

ADT Cons: Whole attitude.

• Adt Customer Service