1.6

After switching from ADT to Protection One, I have tried since JANUARY 2019 to get billing issues resolved. They have failed to resolve anything.

12/2018 I moved to a rental residence and switched from ADT to Protection One (PO). PO stated signing up for services with them would void out previous contract with ADT. In March 2019 I received a late payment notice from PO. After calling, they determined the monthly payment that was being drafted from my bank account was going to ADT instead of PO due to a "glitch in the computer system".

I was told ADT would refund the monies paid to them (would take 4-6 weeks) and, when I received it, I would send it to PO to maintain payments. This was never done. In, I believe, June 2019 I began getting collection phone calls. I, again, explained everything and was directed to Account Management.

AGAIN, I was told the request did not go through due to a "glitch in the computer system". AGAIN, I was ensured they would take care of it. I was told ADT would reimburse monies paid to them; furthermore, I was told for my continued inconvenience that PO would waive the months that service was being paid to ADT instead of PO due to a fault of their own. I also have e-mails regarding communication with a Marlena Patterson in Account Management.

Marlena initiated e-mail communication with me and when I followed up, after my initial response, I never received reply communication. I have spoke with many representatives all year and I feel I am being told a solution but no one at this company follows through with it.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU DO NOT USE ADT NOR PROTECTION ONE SERVICES. WORST COMPANY AND CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH!

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

ADT Cons: Customer service, Untrustworthy company, Several computer glitches on their end, Poor security company.

• untrustworthy
  • Undependable
  • Bad Bussiness Practices

Comments

Atha

Hello- We are disappointed to hear of your experience. We are happy to help.

Please reach out to us at alwaysthere@adt.com.

Please provide your phone number, address, and post. -Jackie

@Atha

I think it’s ridiculous that I have to “reach out” to ADT yet again. I clearly posted a video with contact information displayed within it.

Rest assured, I emailed the address you commented. Still just more proof of terrible customer service.

ADT Reviews