Oh now things are really confusing after being billed 4 times in 30 days. $568.15.

By my request this morning, a billing rep. emailed me a copy of my charges and contract. It states on two different pages they will bill again on 10/9/2017 another $155.15 called an installment payment. This is not my monthly fee.

I'm going to have to close my checking account. Every cost they listed was priced different on different sheets of the confusing installation/contract. The big white honeywell box by your front door has been subtracted in the beginning of contract, then added at a higher price later on............real confusing. I was NEVER told I had to pay so much money for their dollar store equipment.

It's unreal.

If I end my contract, look at all the money I have lost. Someone should sit down with me and explain in fine details what the heck is going on.

Product or Service Mentioned: Adt Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Atha

Hello. I'm sorry to hear of these billing issues you've experienced.

Please email us your account info for where the service is located to AlwaysThere@adt.com and we'll review further. Please reference this review in your email as well.

Thank you. -Andrew