238 Stockbridge Rd, Jonesboro, GA 30236

I have had agents show up at my door, I politely turned them away. I put up No Solicitors signs.

They showed up twice after the signs went up and said: "Your neighbors are having a system installed and we didn't want you to be upset if the alarm went off." Of course, I went over and spoke with the neighbors, who said those guys told us the same thing about you having an alarm system installed. So yeah, bogus tactics and lies. And I get a ton of mailers, flyers, letters all kinds of advertisements. I have called them so many times, asking to be removed from the mailing lists, but I keep getting their stuff.

Yesterday I got a piece of mail from ADT to my deceased wife, using her maiden name! That is just heartless! She has never lived at this address, and she hasn't used her maiden name for 28 years! WTF?

ADT SUX!

I have called them again and told them to remove my address. I was put on hold twice for about 8 minutes. I have sent their flyers back, I have told them to remove my address from their lists, but nope.

Now I am to the point where I think I will seek the help of an attorney. If they have to pay me damages, they may stop.

Preferred solution: STOP SENDING ME STUFF & STOP SENDING PEOPLE TO MY HOME.

ADT Cons: Horrible marketing tactics, Dishonest sales people soliciting at my door.

Comments

Atha

Hello- We are disappointed to hear of your experience. We are happy to have you placed on our Do Not Contact list.

Please reach out to us at alwaysthere@adt .com and provide us with your address. -Jackie

ADT Reviews