Service level at this company is worse than zero! Honestly, I paid them $500 for installation and had nothing except the headache since then.

Last experience, the smoke detector is messed up. The alarm activates, I got up at night check the house quickly and deactivate alarm. I call them just to learn that they dispatched fire service already. I asked them why, they tell me because they could not reach me.

I have no message on my phone or anything. There is no message on our home line, nor on my wife’s cell phone. In meantime fire rescue is coming. I sent them home.

Just to have exactly the same story repeat itself next week.

At that time smart lady on the phone tells me that the battery in the detector may be dying. They are going to schedule technician to come and change the battery. OK, I could do this myself but she insists. The tech never shows up during the scheduled hours.

I call them again just to learn that they had to cancel the appointment and left me a message. I am checking all phones again, no message or even sign of a phone call. They want to schedule another appointment, at that time I am asking to talk with manager. And here I am waiting for the manager to pick up on his line for 25 minutes… and still waiting.

At least in meantime I can keep myself busy by writing reviews for ADT on the web. Avoid the company if only possible!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Adt Installation.

Comments

Wonder

Hi There. I work with ADT's corporate office.

I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused and would like to assist with addressing your concerns. Please email us your contact info for where the service is located to AlwaysThere@adt.com and we'll follow up with you .

Thank you. -Andrew