Marietta, Georgia

July 27, 2015 - called ADT customer no-service to cancel alarm service. Brian gave me the run-around, first trying to get me not to cancel with a new rate.

Scam-alert! I've been paying $44 and they just keep going up, but Brian was willing to let me have the same service for only $19 if I didn't cancel. No, Brian, don't need it. Oh, well then the next scam was that I was not authorized the cancel the service, he would need to speak to my husband.

Husband is dead, so refund check comes made out to his estate. Their is no such bank account.

Aug 18, 2015 - called ADT customer no-service to ask for reissued check that can be cashed. Oh, no problem, 7 to 10 days.

Oct 13, 2015 - called ADT customer no-service.

Where is my check? Ohhhhhhhh, you have to send proof you are executor of the estate!!!!!!!!!! Ohhhhhhh, why didn't you tell me this the first two times I called?!?!?! THIS IS A SCAM.

With review site galore, why do companies think we are ***?!?!?!?

And spend time and money to teach their employees to scam the very customers paying their salaries. THIS IS A SCAM.

• Adt Poor Customer Service

Comments

Madine

Please send a complaint to the BBB. Unfortunately, this is the ONLY way my issues were resolved. The BBB needs to know how terrible this company is.

Atha

Hello. I'm so sorry for this experience and for your loss.

We'd like to review this concern further with you to help. Please email us your contact information for where the service is located to AlwaysThere@adt.com, and we'll follow up.

Thank you. -Andrew