I chose another provider and when I called their team to cancel they tried to keep me by offering a reduced monthly bill. Frankly, they should have already reached out to me with my old equipment and attempted to keep me as a customer that way. But I am not for sure never coming back. I cancelled service on 6/25 and my parting gift was 30 more days of costs.

I cancelled my service. I had been a customer for about 7 years; cost has risen to about $70 monthly. I chose another provider and when I called their team to cancel they tried to keep me by offering a reduced monthly bill. Frankly, they should have already reached out to me with my old equipment and attempted to keep me as a customer that way.

But I am not for sure never coming back.

I cancelled service on 6/25 and my parting gift was 30 more days of costs. They took money day 1 when I signed up and then when I cancelled they said it takes 30 days to get through their system..."sad"

Comments