I lost my job so have to sell my house and stop several creature comforts I am used to.I phoned ADT to stop my account.

I had a contract!!! Huge mistake! They held me to it, gave me no options to get out! Other companies give you an option of a nominal fee, specially if you have no choice.

Not ADT! Not only that... They deducted the full paying off amount immediately of several hundred $ even though the account will only be stopped at the end of the month and now I do not have enough money left to take me to the end of the month. They literally took the bread out of my mouth!

This is a really disgusting company.I will do my utmost to discourage people from using ADT!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Adt. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Frontpoint Security that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Adt.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Security and Protection Services category for more informed decision or compare Adt to other companies on our site.

Comments