Palmyra, Virginia
Equipment Quality

I just want to know if there is a class action that I can get on. I paid to get out of my contract and a year later without attempting to send me a bill I get an alert from my credit monitoring co to say I have a collection account with a co I have never heard of.

When I contacted ADT they said I have a 0 balance. I paid to have the new equipment installed because ADT said it had to be upgraded.

I could of cared less what equipment was in the house. The equipment was installed when the house was built and I couldn't see any difference in the new from the old.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to "you need to get that *** off my credit report asap" as the author lost $741. gfinnegan is overall dissatisfied with Adt. The most disappointing about adt cancellation policy at Adt was out come of this contract Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Frontpoint Security that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Adt.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Security and Protection Services category for more informed decision or compare Adt to other companies on our site.

Comments