Los Angeles, California

1501 Yamato Rd, Boca Raton, FL 33431 AND

1 Town Center Rd., Boca Raton, FL 33486

(561)988-3600, jkoch@adt.com

Dear John:

We've been ADT customers for more than fifteen years during which time we have had better experience with your staff than now. We have no service thanks to your rude and oblivious staff. No one talks to us unless we sign up for a monthly plan. No one even cared that we've been loyal customers for more than a decade. Do you?

Does anyone care to hear what we need without trying brainwashing us and telling us "we can't answer any questions unless you sing up for a monthly plan?" These are the exact words that your last rep. who visited us in late May. He told us numerous times. He even hesitated to replace the broken yard sign for us.

What has become of you? Do we have to file with BBB and other government and local agencies to get your attention? You run misleading ads and your local reps want to only charge for doing nothing. Should we press charges and flood the web?

When would you wake up and smell the coffee that paying and loyal customers have expectations? When would you train your local reps that the interests of the customers come first? When would you make sure that the customers are not overcharged and arbitrary charges at higher rates with any advance notification are illegal? Someone should tell you that these are federal offences that you and your staff are committing.

This will be our final call on you and your organization to make this right and do what you advertise before we pursue other options but not limited to class action lawsuits and writing to the various local, state, and federal agencies. You may be winning in the short run but I guarantee you we (the customers) always have the final words which determine the faith of a business no matter how big they are.

I am totally appalled.

Truly

Ken Marefat

Subject: RE: Totally Appalled

Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2012 16:02:37 -0700

To: John B. Koch jkoch@adt.com

John,

I wrote you an email complaining of ADT's staff being rude and oblivious. You asked Carla to call us which she did not respond to us in time nor did she understand not to interrupt us multiple times.

Then Mike from Midwest called- oblivious to all- telling us he can't make any appointment for anyone to come nor is honoring the current promotion the ADT offering on its website's homepage.

How deep the stupidity runs in the firm? Would you have liked to read this in a local newspaper or BBB's report? Would you understand then what customer satisfaction means and should mean to you?

Let's see how long it takes for the CEO to figure this out...

Ken

Subject: RE: ADT Security Services Alarm System

Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2012 11:31:42 -0400

From: Carla K. Bostick cbostick@adt.com CC: Mike P. Schultz MPSchultz@adt.com

Good Morning Mr. Marafet,

I have arranged for "Sean Stone" to come meet with you today at 12:15. Please let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you, Carla K. Bostick, ADT Corporate Customer Relations Consultant

ADT Security Services, 10550 Deerwood Park Blvd Bldg 400, Jacksonville, FL 32256

866-561-0952 ext. 26716, Fax: 904-565-8827

To: Carla K. Bostick cbostick@adt.com

Subject: RE: ADT Security Services Alarm System U R G E N T

Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2012 18:04:29 -0700

Sean came but was not prepared and did not have the monthly fees with him. He was supposed to email me a quote and prices in one hour after he left which was 5 hours ago.

At this point I need our system fully restored as it is. A technician should come and reset the system and bring two remote key chains with him. We need to be given a 90 days courtesy trial active account or alternatively I will escalate this up and post with other organizations. This is where we stand. I am hardly impressed.

Ken

Subject: ADT Account

Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2012 13:49:20 -0600

From: Mike P. Schultz MPSchultz@adt.com

CC: Carla K. Bostick cbostick@adt.com

Good Afternoon Mr. Marefat,

I regret to inform you that ADT will not be able to provide for your home security needs. We've decided that it would be in our mutual best interests for you to obtain a security service provider other than ADT. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at the number below. We wish you all the best…

Mike P. Schultz, ADT Corporate Customer Relations, 10550 Deerwood Park Blvd Suite 400, Jacksonville, FL 32256

W: 904-646-5339, C: 904-524-0483

Product or Service Mentioned: Adt Security System.

Comments

#1019045

This is beyond old but I am currently having major problems with them and getting absolutely nowhere. Customer service is a joke, loyalty department is a joke. And customer relations isn't much better, who the *** is above them?

I have also complained to this company that they did not set one of our doors to a 1 minute delay and my 88 year old mother has set the security alarm off almost daily as she doesn't remember to turn off the system before opening the door. I asked ADT to come back and fix this problem and they told me they would be happy to.....for a fee of $130.

They explained that it's the "norm" for them to set a back door to no delay as this is the door most burglars would use to enter a house. They never told us this when installing or asked if we wanted the delay. Now my mother, who is on a fixed income of security only, is going to have to pay $130 to have them come back and fix the problem they never should have installed in the first place. She locked into this company for 3 years because that is their minimum contract and I cannot wait for that 3 years to be up.

NEVER again would I EVER have this company for security. What a joke. They will not answer your calls or emails. Good luck getting to the CEO.

He's only worried about his check, not his customers.

They better know the power of social media. I am spreading the word about them.

My God, what a pathetic company. My 90 year old mother is having problems with them as well, and your experience does not bode well for a good outcome for her. I hope you can get your situation resolved.

ADT Reviews