Sales person sold me the system just before Thanksgiving. I paid half at the time with a check, then on December 14th paid the other half to the installer.

Three days before Christmas, neither check cleared so I called. That is when I found out they lost the first check. They asked me to cancel and resubmit, so I did. The resubmitted check was done electronically and cleared in 2 days, but the check to the installer still had not.

It is February 13th, the second check still has not cleared, I have received multiple calls stating my bill is passed due, I am getting late fees, YET the local office has stated they have that check physically in their hand and have said not to worry about it. They keep telling me to wait til the end of the week and it should clear AND we will remove the late charges. NOTHING has happened, I still have late charges, my bill shows I owe, and nobody follows up. DO NOT USE ADT FOR HOME SECURITY!!!

Their customer service is the worst I have seen in any company. I have tried to cancel due to I DO NOT want to deal with this for the next couple of years. Despite their poor customer service and all the issues I have had and all their fault, they want to charge me 75% of the remaining time in my contract.

So they actually charge you to give you poor service! HORRIBLE COMPANY!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Adt Security System.

Comments

I agree with you. Our alarm has not been working all weekend.

You call the emergency number and it prompts you and tells you to call back on Monday. Where is the 24 hour montioring! Also, they keep telling me that I owe 248.00. I owe this company nothing!!

I call, they remove it from my account, and within the month it is back again! Can hardly wait until my contract with this company runs out!!

We apologize for the problems you have experienced and would like to discuss this more with you to see what we can do to help resolve your concerns. Please send us an e-mail to CustomerConcerns@adt.com with your contact information and we will reach out to you.

Thank you. Dena