1.2
Equipment Quality

Liars, thieves and standard-issue scumbags. These are ***-artists, avoid them like the plague!

Told me I had a two-year contract: LIE. Told me I would not see a price increase: LIE. They have raised my rates for the last time. I will reach the end of my THREE-YEAR contract on Oct 7th, and I will be cancelling.

I will be spreading the message about these lowlife scumbags on every single complaint website I can find. Stay away from these lying, dirty-dealing, two-bit ***-artists! They left my family unprotected for over a week knowing full well that my system, through no fault of my own, wasn't sending them a signal. Customer service sent someone out to fix it, telling my wife and I that there would be no charge, then billed us for it!

I called and threatened to cancel and finally they took the charge off. They lie about the length of the contract to get you to sign and make you sign up with auto pay in order to "Get the best deal" so you can't cancel without getting charged 75% of the remaining balance. BEWARE!!! DO NOT let this lying *** into your house!!!

Bill Wright ASAP Security 3170 Polaris Ave #4 Las Vegas 702-870-8880 So-called "Authorized Dealer". Authorized liar and thief is more like it.

Review about: Adt Security System.

Preferred solution: I will cancel this joke of a service on Oct 6. That is the only solution that will work for me..

Comments