2.1
Equipment Quality

Upon moving into our house we got a flyer for ADT, sales rep came out we discussed we would more than likely move again due to work. Sales rep stated no problem as long as we keep ADT we can transfer service for no additional costs.

Here we are almost years later and moving again in about 5 months for work. I call this morning to inquire, the first girl (Elizabeth) told me it would cost us $1,069 plus tax but we can get a credit of about $400 leaving us with a $600 and some change installation bill. I was furious! I call back and speak to someone else, he tells me yes $1,069 plus tax but he can give me a discount making our installation bill $359 and some change.

This is insanity, you can transfer service but it will cost you, they say you cant take the equipment with you and you have to purchase new.

How is this ok, I have the sales reps initial paperwok (carbon copy) and he states is. how is this allowed to happen?

Review about: Adt Security System Plan.

Reason of review: DISHONEST, not as we purchased.

Preferred solution: They should transfer service as is, no further charges for moving.

Comments