Winchester, Virginia

Got brochures offering me $27.99 mo for service. Came and hooked up but price they offered was higher.

I said no i wanted the $27.99, Signed contract that had that amt on there but then they took $56 out of my banking! The sales rep lied to me on the phone about numerous things and after that I did not trust them anymore and cancelled within the 3 day period. I never heard from them and kept calling to see when i would be refunded. Finally got thru to someone after going thru about 100 ppl and said they would come out to remove their junk and never showed.

I let it go because of other life situations and called again and they said they wouldn't refundn $ until equipment was removed!!!! They said they would send someone out tht day and I couldn't believe when someone actually showed up and got the stuff out. They never went by my cancellation notice i sent and the date on tht, so I'm sure they are going to try to rip me out of the month that nobody came and their system was still hooked up.

THey are LIARS, no customer service and I would not recommend them toi anyone. Go buy a dog and somrething else to protect your home

Product or Service Mentioned: Adt Security System.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

ADT Cons: Bad busines conduct.

Comments

Atha

Hello-We are disappointed to hear of your experience. We are happy to address your concerns.

Please reach out to us at alwaysthere@adt.com.

Please include your phone number, address and post. -Jackie

ADT Reviews