Dear ADT,

this is with reference to Poor customer service provided by your company.

1) I had a Routine Inspection booked with your company dated 06 October 2016, for which I had taken a day off and had to cancel my clinic at Mount Vernon Hospital.

As the engineer didn't report to my house that day, I rang up the customer service, appointment. i was told that there was no booking on the system. Then I get a letter saying that this was not logged on to the system.

See enclosed attachment. I had to take a day off and cancel my clinic, which affects around 40 patients. Also my annual leave pay- 250£/ day

I would like ADT to refund my or adjust this money against future charges.

2) This above problem has happen previously as well in March/ April 2016 and also in 2015. The engineer does turn up and the appointment is delayed. I have lost 250£ then as well. you can check my service engineer records, how many times this has been delayed.

3) To make matters worse, I get an Invoice for a call out charge for a service which your engineer had asked me - to change my internet line to a BT landline. I have now had a BT land line and an extra virgin internet phone- charges- 200 + 200 £ for 2 phones, which I don't need.

I wasn't told that I will be charged for getting my connecting line changed. Your customer service manager Mr Gary Swift - who i spoke to on 11/11/2016at 14:30 said that The customer services assumed that I knew that I will be charged for the services. I am sorry to say that- if I knew that I would be charged 130£+ then I could have got it done by some engineer who I knew myself. Or I would not have got my line changed. When I got my ADT alarm in 2012, I was clearly told that my internet line would be no problem for the alarm system.

Otherwise, I would have a BT landline installed then itself.

Also, Mr Ethan Thomas Customer solutions co-ordinator said that his job is not to retain customers.

Please, could I get a fair hearing and the complaint dealt with some common sense in order to avoid this matter being escalated further to consumer protection organization.

Thanking You,

Bw,

Dr Anand Sharma

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of adt customer care from ADT and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $500 and wants ADT to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was no empathy canned responses, unethical business practices and misleading representatives. Author liked the most unsatisfactory. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Frontpoint Security. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by ADT for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with ADT?

Comments