Baltimore, Maryland

Been with the company for many years. Lost my job so I contacted them to cancel my service because I couldn't afford to even pay my rent.

The representatives response was if I cancel they was going to charge me an additional $900 so it would be to my best interest to keep the service. Of course she heard that I no longer had a JOB !! Well.. like she said I got a call from the companies goons ( Virtuoso Sourcing Group LLC ) telling me I owe them $900 or restart my service!

! I told them what I told the representative and they told me to restart my service ( even though I have no money to pay the bill ) or pay the $900 !! Needless to say the $900 bill is on my credit as derogatory. I would warn anyone against signing up with ADT .

I didn't have a choice but to cancel my service since I could no longer pay the bill and this company took advantage of the opportunity. I had to downsize and lower all of my expenses and ADT was the only company that I had a difficult time with. The other companies didn't want to close my accounts but parted gracefully.

When it comes to ADT ..

run.. don't walk !!

Preferred solution: Pay my actual account balance (per usage) of $199 not $ 1160 .

ADT Pros: Servicemen that came to the home.

ADT Cons: Cancelation, Unethical contract and phone reps, Service.

Comments