If you live in unincorporated Thurston County WA, ADT will be happy to sell you their "security" services and will tell you how if you have a burglary how their monitors will call police services who will quickly respond to their alarm.The only problem is that is a lie.

The Thurston County Sheriff (the only law enforcement emergency service available to unincorporated Thurston County) will NOT respond to ADT residential alarms. It been that way for years. ADT knew that when they sold their package to me. We found out in 2009 when our alarm went off while we were out of the country.

Because of the non response and ADT's failure to live up to their agreement, we cancelled our contract due to nonperformance. They had the nerve to send the balance owed on the contract to a credit agency. Phew they have a foul stretch about them. They misrepresent their product (I.e.

lie) and actually make you less secure than you would have been had you never heard of them.Rip offs and thievery .

Review about: Adt Security System.

Had an Experience with ADT?

Comments

Good afternoon, my name is Dan and I work out of ADT's Corporate Customer Relations office.I am sorry to hear that the police department in your area do not respond to burglar alarms and would like to investigate this for you further.

Please send us your contact information to CustomerConcerns@adt.com and we will reach out to you.Thank you.