Reno, Nevada

This is our third ADT alarm (we move a lot). All have had issues with installation but this has been the worst service I have ever had.

ADT very quick to take your $450 installation fee before the system was even installed. During installation they put incorrect control panel in, they have a sensor blocking a door closing and they have left *** in my wall. Tried called the official ADT rep who was quick to take the money. Ten days of back and forth and eventually get a text yesterday I have to call ADT to arrange a service call??????

Really - you call this service?

Maybe I will just cancel all the funds and see how fast they pay attention.

Folks - there has to be a better security company out there!

ADT are awful would never recommend them. Also if David Klein shows up as your rep find another - he is useless.

Product or Service Mentioned: Adt Installation.

Comments

Noni

My grandson and I were leaving our home , I turned the alarm on but did not make it out the door before the alarm went off. I came back into the house and disarmed and rearmed the alarm.

Later that same evening I realized I did not get a call from ADT, so I called and was told there was no signal from my home to them so they were unaware that my alarm went off. I had a Tech come out and check the system and he confirmed that there was not a signal. ADT then went so far as to say it was out home phone line and sending the signal My phone line is fine and there has been zero changes to it the scary part is they have no ideal how long we were without signal to them. Because our system has been in our home since we had the house built in June 2007 and the you could no longer see the numbers the tech suggested that I contact Customer Care and told me they would probably do it free.

Well 299.14 is not free however we went with it. The package included digital key pad, two window locks etc...Long story short the tech made changes when he got here to make it better for us. The bill went from 299.14 to 159.14 which he said he had to collect prior to doing the work so I paid him. We received our quarterly bill and the 299.14 was on the statement less the 159.14 telling us we owe the difference I am so STRESSED trying to get this issue resolved.

I have called 6 times to no avail their response is the Tech is on vacation so until he returns this cannot be resolved. I spoke to a very rude person that said he was the manager. He spoke to me as if I was no one. ZERO customer service skills.

And you cannot reach anyone in Corp. The truly scary thing is if there is truly a problem there really is no one to reach for help.

What ever happened to the Customer is always right. First real problem in 12 years and This is how I get treated.

Wonder

Good Afternoon, my name is Andrew and I work out of ADT's Corporate Customer Relations office. I am very sorry to hear about your terrible experience with ADT's service and would like to assist you further.

Please send us your contact information to CustomerConcerns@adt.com and we will reach out to help.

Thank you. -Andrew