1.3

I called to get a quote Aug 3, 2017, nice rep. let him go ahead and set me up since my daughter had an account in my name.

She lives next door. Service man comes to install, changes my contract because I had a weak wifi, but my ring doorbell works fine, and the camera would only be 5 to 6 more feet to that. Okay, i let him do what ever to make up for it with extra window sensors that he actually did charge me half and insist I need a fire alarm, even though my new house is totally filled with fire alarms. So.....I am unhappy!!

didn't get what I wanted. NOW here comes billing screw ups galore! I am so tired of spending oooooh so much time on trying to correct my billing. Do you think ADT cares .....

gotta pay to put a stop payment on my checking acct. I have told them over and over no auto drafts other than the installation fee. (One time only) Oh they promised! and did it anyway.

Here we go again. Now within 30 days of having ADT automatically gotten $413.00 minus $102.70 they actually billed me for and I paid it the next day. So I'm being billed and automatic withdrawals and plus don't have what I wanted!!!!!! Little or BIG pissed here!

Also sent me an email 20 after installment, 3 payments, and said I was past due 30 days. How can you be past due 30 days when you only had ADT 20 days and also made 3 of the 4 payments?????

Product or Service Mentioned: Adt Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

ADT Pros: Remote keychain connection.

ADT Cons: That i did not get what i was told i would get over the phone.

Comments

Atha

Hello. I apologize for your frustrating experience.

If you still have unresolved issues regarding your billing and installation, please email us your account information to AlwaysThere@adt.com. Please be sure to reference this post and we'll review your concerns further.

Thank you. -Andrew