Wichita, Kansas

WAS TOLD THAT I COULD TRANSFER MY ACCOUNT TO A NEW LOCATION AND NOT HAVE TO START OVER ON A NEW CONTRACT. WHEN THE LIARS ARRIVED AT THE NEW LOCATION IN A ADT VAN I QUESTIONED THEM AND WAS TOLD THEY MERGED WITH PROTECTION ONE.

I CALLED AND CONFIRMED THEY DID MERGE. THE LYING *** DID NOT TRANSFER THE OLD SERVICE ALL THOUGHT THEY DID CLOSE THE OLD CONTRACT LET ME OUT OF THAT CONTRACT. THEY DID START ME OVER WITH A NEW 3 YEAR CONTRACT. NOW THAT I QUESTIONED THEM ABOUT IT, ONE COMPANY SAYS I HAVE TO CONTACT THE OTHER AND BACK AND FORTH.

I PRAY THE NEXT CRAZY PERSON THAT SNAPS TAKES OUT BOTH COMPANIES. BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU JUST AS WORTHLESS.

Product or Service Mentioned: Adt Service Transfer.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Stephanie K

Are doing the same to me regarding the contract, i.e. who holds it, who’s responsible.

Atha

Hello- We apologize for your frustrating experience. When relocating to a new residence, a new contract term is always required.

If there any agreed upon changes to a contract a rider would be created an provided as well. Additionally, when you sign a new agreement a copy is provided to you and you have 3 business days to review and cancel that agreement without any termination charges if you're not satisfied with the services. If you have further questions regarding your contract term, please call us at 1-800-238-2727 and we'll be happy to discuss further.

Thank you. -Andrew