Lebanon, Oregon

Fact:ADT corporate blames installers, as they are subcontractors, so corporate will take no responsibility to resolve problems. They just say they are SO SORRY this has happened to me.

Fact: ADT Rep./installation man lied. Flat out bald face lied! No service when equipment starts falling off wall; Reported, was told someone would be out to check; never seen an ADT rep/service/installer since installation. Fact: Police came when no alarm went off, they (ADT) claim panic button was pushed; just another Lie, malfunction?

maybe. Then I get a notice from Police that they will be charging for their services as there are to much of their time being wasted on false alarms. Fact: No police came when alarm went off multiple times, so now neighbors know no one is coming. ADT corporate confirmed payment had been received and I have the confirmation number to prove that.

Big problem trying to call when alarm was going off and was told there was nothing they could do to stop it. Getting a hold of ADT when needed next to impossible. Transferred from one dept. to another or told to call another number.

Fact: if you like stress, heartache, headache, going deaf, and throwing your money away then go with ADT. Check Out Rip Off Report on the www. Funny the alarm quit going off after I wrote a complaint on the internet. They wanted $600.00 to fix a problem (resulting from one of their lies), One of their competitors furnishes, installation, equipment and everything ADT does to include the $500.00 reimbursement towards your deductible on your insurance, if you should get broke into.

And the monthly charge is less, and the installation and equipment: ADT charges app. 6 times more. ( Competitor has higher rating from customers) Multiple lies, no response to calls for malfunction, the worse customer service I have ever received from any business in 5 decades, possible hearing damage from alarm (waiting to make auditory app.) The box placed outside that I was told was an Siren alarm is nothing but a blinking light. And that is not all.

My only recourse is small claims court as it is not over $5,000.00 but if there are others out there interested then a class action would be preferable. I HAVE READ TERMS OF SERVICE BUT DO NOT UNDERSTAND IT ALL.

Product or Service Mentioned: Adt Installation.

Reason of review: Warranty,poor customer service,bad quality,pricing,damaged or defected, problem with payment, not as described,etc..

Preferred solution: Small claims court or class action, I have no excuse for letting my debit card get whacked, and the is no excuse for for the stress of being lied to and blown off by ADT..

Comments

Atha

Hello. I work with ADT's corporate office and I'm sorry for this experience.

We'd like to look into your concerns further and ask that you please email us your contact information for where the service is located, to AlwaysThere@adt.com, and we'll follow up to assist.

Thank you. -Andrew