Pushy sales person did not answer my cost questions until he had taken my system off the wall. He then took it with him to my unknowing.

He did not have a clue of what I wanted before he got ther after I had spent an hour on the phone a couple days before with the online call.

I was told that when he came out he was just going to give me an estimate. That's when he disabled my previous system . I did not get half of what I wanted or needed in a system. He also unplugged my tv to my unknowing and plug in his system.

I did not know until he had left because it was in my office. All I an say is they are a bunch of LIERS.

Product or Service Mentioned: Adt Sales Representative.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Atha

Hello FumblingCougar - We thank you for reaching out and reporting this matter to us. It is not uncommon, during the installation process, for old equipment to be removed and recycled.

This way, the new equipment may be installed in the same location (to reduce damage to the home). It is up to the customer to dispute the removal of the equipment from the property, if this is a concern. By signing off on the completion of installation, you are stating that you are satisfied with all work completed. We are sorry to learn of your trouble with the overall sale, however.

If there are any outstanding concerns we may help you with, please E-Mail us at AlwaysThere@ADT.com.

Please be sure to reference your review ID (1338278). ~Tréchell