Chandler, Arizona

My daughter had hired them as a Christmas present. Installer came on Jan 8 2014.

Stated woman on phone was wrong about a sensor good for 4000 sq ft. Called his boss and told me and my visitor buy one get one free for 12 sensors. I said OK. After installation gave him my credit card and bill paid.

Three months later on Friday night I get a call asking for my daughter. I stated she does not live here, who is calling? Never mind and hangs up. I called back and it was ADT.

What's going on? Your overdue $384. What? My card paid what Mike Harper charged at the time of installing my system.

Furious I said I'd call back. That was Lisa. Then spoke with Rhonda who filed a dispute. Another email for amt.

Spoke with Charlene who said we will check your acct. Another email for amt. Spoke with Mark in Billing. (Fourth person now).

Transferred to Trina. Your sensors weren't charged. Oh yes they were and buy one get one free. Stated she would call Mike and call me back.

Nothing. Checked my account and found charge for $519. Now bill still $384 after payments. Never contacted me just charged more.

They are frauds. Thought it was sloppy bookeeping. But it is intentional. No concern for the customer.

Rating is an F with me. I am cancelling. DON'T GET ADT. Insidious FRAUDS!

Terrible liars!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Adt Installation.

Comments

Wonder

Good Afternoon, my name is Andrew and I work out of ADT's Corporate Customer Relations office. I am very sorry for the poor service you experienced and would like to assist you further.

Please email us your contact information to CustomerConcerns@adt.com and we will reach out to help.

Thank you. -Andrew