Camden, New Jersey

An ADT sales representative contacted me for service and I mentioned I do not want to deal with ADT again because of the mandated 3 years required for the contract. He reported that ADT does not do that anymore and there is additional guarantee for 6 months of service with all monies paid pack if you decide to cancel.

I don't need the money refunded, I just wanted to be able to cancel within the 30 days to 6 months claim. I agreed to try it out for a month. When I called to cancel the service, another representative claimed I cannot cancel without paying 75% of the remaining contract. The 6 months guarantee is on their webpage, but there is no provision in their contract for this lie, so their door to door sales representatives are going around pitching these lies to people to get the businesses.

When you call to cancel, ADT refuses to honor the advertisement on their webpage or the words of their representatives. Unethical way to do business!

Product or Service Mentioned: Adt Sales Representative.

Comments

Wonder

Hello. My name is Andrew and I work with ADT Corporate.

I would like to apologize for this frustrating experience and offer my assistance. Could you please email us your contact info to AlwaysThere@adt.com so we can further investigate and help address this cocnern?

Thank you. -Andrew