2.0

RUN AWAY FAST FROM THIS COMPANY!

I got a letter from debt collection due to this incompetent ADT company.

To make it short, I called ADT twice to cancel the service, and was told that I need to pay 1 month (the second call was made after I saw the charge made by ADT) because of breach of contract (I was told by ADT salesperson that I have 1 year contract. I totally forgot to ask about the term on the contract when signing the contract). I just let them take the 1 month. About one and a half months from the second call, I got a letter from debt collection that I owed them money.

What made me really angry about this company is that they never told me that I owed certain amount when I called them. In addition, they never send me a bill.

I called ADT again (this will be the third time).

ADT representative told me that I need to pay 2 months and $26.44 after cancellation due to breach of contract.

I asked why I got a letter from debt collection agency before getting a bill from them? His answer was maybe it was sent to wrong address. I gave my forwarding address since my first call to them. In addition, USPS will forward my mails to my new address.

I WILL NEVER USE THIS COMPANY IN THE FUTURE.

Comments