2.6

A year and a half later, some cameras still don't work. Had a vandalism issue and I had been paying for a service that wasn't even working and my building and business suffered loss.

Was given a one time free tech check and the tech told me the entire system was installed improperly and he was letting A.D.T know. He said someone would be getting ahold of me. 3 mos later........

nothing. Im bound to a 3 year contract of garbage.

Product or Service Mentioned: Adt Security System.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Atha

Hello - We're sorry to learn of the trouble you've experienced with the system and service, as well as the lack of follow up you've received regarding your installation concerns. Prior to the service visit completed, had any repairs been requested for the trouble you were experiencing?

So that we may review with you further, we would encourage you to E-Mail us at AlwaysThere@ADT.com.

Please reference your review ID (1353361), as well. ~Tréchell

Oh, ouch. A THREE YEAR contract ?

Who does that ? What an error of logistics. I'd be busy sticking pins in that group if that happened to me.

I'm a cranky old businessman who doesn't like malfeasance or non performance ; you've got both. (fleas AND ticks) ...

ADT Reviews