C/O Larchnook and South Street, Centurion Medical Centre, Zwartkop, Centurion, 0181, South Africa

End 2016, I requested that my alatm be transferred, I have been with ADT for many years. Instead they sold me an inferior alarm system, whereby after 1 year of it not working properly,it has been admitted that two large windows are not protected, Yet they took my money without fail monthly.

Now they have offered to fix their mistake at a discounted price... like *** There are three pensionrrs on the property and should anything happen to us, ADT will be held responsible. Sad Sales Manager Ashley, knows about a panic button that one of the hundreds of technicians took from me and has still not return same. He could not care less about the customer s safety and therefore your Slogan, ALWAYS THERE, IS MISTPREPRESENTED.

ADT DOES NOT DILIVER WHAT THEY ADVERTISE. My next step in the Consumer Protection Biard snd SABS...I sm going nowhere...

Product or Service Mentioned: Adt Security System.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments