Simpsonville, South Carolina

OMG! I am so angry!

On Monday my ADT alarm was going off sporadically so I called the company and they said it was a warning that it wasn't communicating. (The CS rep was very rude.) Today, the service guy came out and said it was because I didn't have the right phone line. I said no one has worked on these phone lines for ages. He said "so it just happened magically" I said, "so you're being sarcastic"?

I called Charter and the last time they were here was 11-4-15 and that was to work on the TV connection. So I call ADT. (On hold forever each call.) The woman there said my system hasn't communicated with ADT since 2-21-15. So for that length of time, my house could be on fire, someone could break in or the monitor I'm supposed to use wouldn't call for help if I fell.

This woman says they will refund, to the account they have been drawing from for 6 months. I say I want to cancel my service so I wait on hold for someone else. She tells me there won't be any refund, it would only be a credit so they can keep my business. I am in tears I'm so *** mad!

Every person I spoke to told me a different story. Do NOT trust ADT!

Product or Service Mentioned: Adt Security System.

Comments

Atha

Hello. I'm so sorry to hear about this experience and we'd like to review this concern further to assist you.

Please email your contact information for where the service is located to AlwaysThere@adt.com and reference this site/post. Thank you.

ADT Reviews