1.1

They promise you everything then they disappear. I paid $2000 to get started with then.

Said they give you free stuff but still charged a lot to get started. When I moved they took my equipment out and I brought it to the new house. Two sales people came and I had to dish out another $300! And the contract started over again.

My bill was supposed to go down a little and never did. I called to complain and couldn’t reach anyone that would listen. Then I realized they took with them some of the equipment I already paid for from the prior house!! Again I spent hours trying to get someone to listen only to be disconnected so many times!!

And never received the $100 Visa card I was promised also. After 3 long aggravating hours I gave in and bought myself out of my contract. Enjoy my money!!!! They got enough of it.

They treated me like dirt. Didn’t care in the least. ADT REPS AND SALES who were involved should be ashamed of themselves!

Let’s see what ADT will write back. What a joke they are.

Product or Service Mentioned: Adt Security System.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

ADT Pros: Equipment is good.

ADT Cons: Defensive customer service agents, Business practicees, Product and the ridiculous contract rules, Customer service, Tried to scam me out of money.

• Adt Poor Customer Service