Elkridge, Maryland

This is maybe my 4th review of ADT because they just wont give up. They have my vote for worst customer service, integrity, and product quality on the planet, but they will not stop trying to prove to me how right I am about them.

For instance, i cancelled my contract July 7 and all of their equipment was removed from my home July 16; on September 14 they wrote to tell me that since I have not paid them, they will deactivate their system. How does one turn off something that no longer exists? They have called and left the same message on my answering machine telling me to call them at least once a day for the past month and a half. I dutifully responded by text to tell them that anything they want to say to me must be put in writing.

Well they were persistent; they just kept calling. However, now they are breaking the law pursuant to harassing phone calls. This might be amusing, but it is definitely not funny.

I was robbed while their useless, broken equipment was still installed in my home. I didn't laugh then, and I am not laughing now.

Product or Service Mentioned: Adt Customer Care.

• Adt Poor Customer Service

Comments

Madine

Please send a complaint to the BBB. Unfortunately, this is the ONLY way my issues were resolved. The BBB needs to know how terrible this company is.

ADT Reviews