45 W Watkins Mill Rd, Gaithersburg, MD 20878, USA
Resolved
3.2
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Sep 18, 2018

ADT send a serviceman out to my house to fix the issues. It turns out that a contractor had done the sloppy work. I am very satisfied with the work that was done and the gentleman that came out was extremely professional.

Update by user Sep 18, 2018

I am happy to say that ADT has resolved this issue.

Original review posted by user Sep 06, 2018

Horrible - I had a broken ankle so I could not see what "Caleb" from ADT was doing. Every door/window was done VERY SLOPPY. DId not clean latex from the old security system. Did not take all old security sensors off. Put new sensors where ever was the least amount of work for him - no matter how it looks. Sensors on windows are not all put in correct place and go off during thunder storms. ADT corporate will not help . They think that the pictures of the horrible work that I include are "acceptable". If you want your windows and doors to look as horrible as ours, then go with ADT. Rather than make a customer happy over a legitimate issue, they instead *** of the customer so much that writing bad reviews on the internet is the only recourse.

First pic - slop left on every window when they could have just installed the new sensor over the old.

Second pic - all windows have sensors on the top of the bottom window - this and one other have it on the front of the window

Third pic - sensor installed in middle of door

Fourth pic - more sloppy work

Product or Service Mentioned: Adt Security System Installation.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

ADT Pros: System works well.

ADT Cons: Customer service, Quality of installation, Lies told by installer.

• ADT Home Alarms
  • Adt Poor Customer Service

Comments

As you can see, ADT answers my complaint above - but THEY NEVER FOLLOW UP - NOBODY WILL CALL ME TO RESOLVED THIS SITUATION - THEY JUST POST THE ABOVE MESSAGE TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE THEY CARE

Atha
@mikex

Hello Mike A.- Our team has already been in contact with you. From our understanding, your concerns have been resolved.

If you wish to further review, please E-Mail us at AlwaysThere@ADT.com. ~Tréchell

Here is how ADT provides "customer suport". They have a guy named Rob Sladden leave a message for me and then he will not return any calls. How is that for customer service ADT?

Atha

Hello Michael- We appreciate you reaching back out to us, to review your concerns with the service. Our team has been in contact with you regarding your installation concerns outstanding from May, 2017 and have reached out to the ADT local office to review further.

As stated, ADT is not required to remove or clean up residue left by any pre-existing equipment you may have.

Thank you again for bringing your concerns to our attention. ~Tréchell

@Atha

Absolute liars - your team (Rob Steddens) left a voice mail one week ago 9/6/2018 asking me to call him. He will not answer his phone nor respond to his voice mail.

I am NOT ASKING YOU TO CLEAN UP RESIDUE - I am asking that you re-do 5 windows and 3 doors.

YOU ARE DISHONEST, YOU DO NOT LISTEN, and you are a HORRIBLE COMPANY to deal with . YOU DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOUR CUSTOMERS AT ALL.

ADT Reviews