1.4
Equipment Quality

Well for starters I have been with this company for 10 years!!!!! a few years back i got rid of my home phone service.

So with that gone my system was not being monitored. I did call to cancel the service and they recommended i let the service guy come out for some options. The guy came out and was good and I did not upgrade anything and canceled the service. I then called back to cancel the main service again and they said im under contract for two years because that last rep lowered my bill by $2!!!!

YES a two year contract because she lowered it by $2 and the system is still not being monitored. When i spoke to the first guy he did not believe me and after a long conversation he came to the conclusion that I was correct and i could cancel, but he need to transfer me to cancellation department. Now this guy was something else!!!! rude, short, and even placed me on hold as I was speaking to him.

I finally insisted on waiting on a manager who was to busy to discuss my problem. I was told he would get back to me. The kid never said when he would get back to me. I waited and he finally came to the phone.

long story short, he was nice but basically said the same thing that he would need to review conversations with the gal who did the contract, but that system is down. He also said he is the final decision maker! SERIOUSLY!!! he also mentioned that there is no one else for me to turn to and I would basically need to wait for him to get back to me!

so I get to continue to pay a bill even though i'm not monitored until he makes his decision.

SOMETHING REALLY WRONG WITH ADT!!!!

fell free to contact me ADT !!!! i have names also if they gave me real names and ID numbers.

Product or Service Mentioned: Adt Security System.

Preferred solution: let me cancel my service and do not charge me cancelation fees for something I did not agree with..

I liked: Service guys are always good.

I didn't like: Customer service is horrible.

Comments

ADT

Hello. We apologize for any difficulties you have had with your account.

Please feel free to email ADT at AlwaysThere@adt.com with your account information, we would be happy to review this concern for you.

Thank you. -Gabe