The sales person said it was a 2 year contract. I called to get the monitoring fees lowered or keep the fees the same and add more equipment.

They told me it was a 3 year contract. I ask for a copy of the contract and they sent it to me. The contract did not have my signature on it and where it was supposed to be initialed by me someone else did it " easy to see" They said they were not reasonable because it was sold by an affiliate. The affiliate just did not want to speak to me.

But I was told how it was done "by mistake". She said the contract I signed was just for my review and that the real contract was signed when it was installed.

I was asked to sign this by the installer to prove he installed the unit, and it was on a small IPad. I have had this system for 2 and 1/2 years, ADT so 6 months left of your cheating contract, I guess I need to see how much business I can cost you, because no one at ADT wanted to hear or help in any way.

Product or Service Mentioned: Adt Customer Care.

Comments

They pulled the same stunt on me, told me two but hooked me for 3. It's up on Nov.

7 so I'll be cancelling with the required 30 day notice. *** start to finish.

ADT Reviews