701 US Highway 301 South, Tampa, FL 33619, USA

Extremely Rude Sales Person Raymond Rosello in Riverview Florida, as soon as I said no I wasn't interested because the cost were high Raymond then proceeded to call me a liar and claim that I did have money to pay for the monthly fee of $60 per month (the audacity to call me a liar to my face - EXTREMELY RUDE) and that I'm gonna regret that day I say no to him because someone is gonna break into my house, making me look like a fool and then eventually somehow magically in the future I'm gonna come back running to him for security from ADT. What an amazing unprofessional sales pitch by calling me a liar and then proceeding to try and play on fears by threatening me that my house is evidently gonna get broken in to. Even if it did get broken into, I would never do business with this sales person or anyone associated with Raymond Rosello from ADT. Just plain rude. Extremely unprofessional.

Their address and other information so you can follow up on my complaint or if you decide to avoid them. They like to prey on people from new construction homes and such.

Info from their Business Card:

Safe Streets USA

Fl Lic. # EG13000404

2906 S. Falkenburg Rd. Riverview, FL 33578

Main: 1.877.520.6055

Cell: 813.520.6055

Product or Service Mentioned: Adt Sales Representative.

Reason of review: Terrible and Rude Sales person.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

ADT Cons: Sales, Very bad experience, Agressive, Unprofessional.

Comments

I’ve done door-to-door sales (not ADT) for the last 11 years and I’ve seen and heard it all. Like a sweet lady asked me to come back when her husband is home then replying on the neighborhood Facebook (which I am on) saying I was rude and inconsiderate...

an ignorant detective claiming we were a scam after selling 50-60 units in his neighborhood AND being Licensed by the city. I could entertain you with more Consider this have you ever had a bad or hard day and wish you could’ve done things over?

If so give Raymond a break. Btw I don’t know him

@Anonymous

What he did was exactly how NOT treat a potential client, ever. Could’ve been a bad day for him sure, but It’s unacceptable to project your frustrations of getting a no and start treating me negatively.

If you got experience in sales then you should know that you should take the ‘No’ with integrity. Maybe one day I would’ve wanted their service but now, never ever with ADT.

I dealt with Raymond in the past and have recommended him to many people, not one complaint! Can't possibly see him doing what you claim he did.

@Angie P

I wish you were right, but when salesmen don’t get what they want then they don’t care about the potential buyer anymore, that smile and friendliness goes away. I said No I don’t want ADT and he reacted the way that he did.

This is that one complaint and Honest to God, he said everything I wrote in my review. He can refute it all he likes but when someone makes a lasting impression like that, then I’m gonna write a review.

ADT Reviews