Vacaville, California
1.1
Poster decreased review rating.

Update by user Oct 30, 2018

ADT continues to lose footage less than 30 days old. I have been passed from their office to their authorized installer, Defender, and back again.

Each have claimed the other holds the contract. I asked each to send me a copy, at which time my email has had to be irritated.

I have been offered additional equipment, yet lack faith in their promises. This has yet to be resolved.

Update by user Oct 10, 2018

Have spent many hours trying to solve this yet they continue to surf me to new representatives where I have to start over. I have an email admitting to loosing my footage due to the equipment failure. At this point I feel they are dragging their feet until they can say they no longer are required to keep the footage therefore are not in breach.

Original review posted by user Sep 26, 2018

I admit to being oversold equipment. My fault and I paid. That was only three months ago. Last Sunday my control-panel began to beep around 4:00 am. Even though I “cleared the error” it would stop and restart. This went on for days.

When they came out, ALL of the innards of my control-panel were in need of replacing, which they did. I went to check on the history of my cameras only to find it no longer existed.

Speaking to customer service I was told the history was removed with the board, offered 1 month free service, and told it was my responsibility to back up all footage to a thumb drive. I pay extra fo their video camera monitoring service which should be stored for 30 days. No one ever said anything about storage being “on site” or that I needed to provide my own back-up service.

This is not the service I agree to, this is not the service provided to me in my other home.

Product or Service Mentioned: Adt Security System.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Stephanie K

I will e-mail you. I wonder as to why I must restate the issue. I have talked to you customer service department twice only to have two different excuses and no solutions.

Atha

Good Afternoon- We're truly sorry to learn of the issue with the alarm system. So that we may best assist you we would ask you to email us directly at Alwaysthere@Adt.com.

If you could provide a description of your issue and the reference number to your review along with your monitored address we may assist you further in reviewing your account. ~ Eileen

ADT Reviews