2.5
Equipment Quality

I have been a loyal ADT customer for over 20 years.On December 13, 2016, my alarm went off early in the morning.

It was a false alarm. I called ADT. The representative gave me misinformation which resulted in a $301.30 electrical damage bill. Below is a picture the electrician took.

I was instructed to unplug the transformer and plug it back in the socket. Below is a picture of what happened when I followed ADT's instructions. The picture clearly shows ADT's transformer damaged the socket.

ADT refused to credit my account with the amount of damages caused by their poorly trained employee.If you use ADT, you can count on false alarms, poor customer service, and incompetent representatives.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $301. The author is overall dissatisfied with ADT and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Frontpoint Security that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about ADT.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Home Security category for more informed decision or compare ADT to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with ADT?

Comments