I had Brinks Home Security and ADT took them over.I received a letter from ADT stating nothing would change with my services.

Then on Jan. 9th I called ADT to cancel my services and was told I had to pay a 30 day notification charge. There was nothing in any of the paper work I have stating I needed to give them a 30 day notice. Then on Feb 25, I received my final bill and it was for $77.

They were billing me up to Mar 14th. I called ADT and they did drop it to $44.82. I never did like their company and sure don't now. There is no way I should have to pay them $44 just to stop service with them.

They were charging me $5 a month for a extended service plan but if I called on a problem, I was charged if their tech had to come out.STAY AWAY FROM ADTgjyx

Review about: Adt Security System.

Had an Experience with ADT?

Comments

JDE375

One other thing.I just noticed this shows my location as Troy, Mich.

I don't live there, I live in Tazewell, Tn.Don't really mater, I guess.

JDE375

I talked to several supervisors and they said I had to give them a 30 day notice to cancel and as I said there was nothing about this in my paper work. I had service with them for several years, so there was no longer a contract or anything. I do not like this company and several people at church have had problems with them also.

kweli123

ADT is not perfect but if you speak to the right person they will solve your problem rather quickly.

For rebates Deals Specials and or billing and technical problem I use this number normally a supervisor will help you 1888-720-5982 mon thru friday 8am to 11pm saturday 9am to 10am sunday 10am to 6pm @ eastern time hope this helps you all. I use this number for additional credit and tech issues.