Manheim, Pennsylvania

I was a customer of ADT for about 5 years.Their service was horrible, on top of their customer service being even worse.

Nobody showed up in their time frame and many times didn't even bother showing up. I called their service department several times and they say they were there, but I took half days just so I could be there and nobody was there. Let alone their contract.....I found a GREAT company called Vector Security, which is local around here, but also nationwide. They have an AWESOME monitoring center, which is also local, so you know that you're not dealing with a monitoring center across the world.

ADT offered a "free" system with add-ons, but their monitoring rate compensated for their loss. I switched to Vector Security and I have never been happier with their services. ADT say they'll install the system for free, but you have to look at what they're charging you a month - it adds up easily to a new system in the long run. I suggest if you want great monitoring / security of your home or business, go with Vector Security.

Yeah, you may pay a few dollars out of pocket, but they take care of you and their monitoring is very reasonably priced among other competitors.Hope this helps everyone debating on a company!

Review about: Adt Security System.

Had an Experience with ADT?

Comments