First it was Brinks, then it was bought out by Broadview, and now it is ADT.

I had multi alarms going off last night.The two times I called in, their automated system said that my phone number was not a valid number;wrong answer.They said that they couldn't get me a service appt. for a week out. But if that was not ok, they could categorize my call as an emergency ($130/hr instead of their affordable $90/hr) to come out that night.

Service center said we'd hear from a technician within the hour. We did and he said he was 1/2 hr away. After over an hour I called the service tech number on my caller ID to say where the heck are you. He said ADT had called him and cancelled the service call which we knew nothing about. So at 12:30am, we were waiting up for service that was not going to happen.

I called and complained last night and told them that if they want to salvage this relationship, some supervisor better call me today.

I doubt there is anything they can say to me that can rekindle our relationship. I have had very poor service from them before where they couldn't find the malfunction, but I had to keep paying for the service call.

Review about: Adt Security System.

Had an Experience with ADT?

Comments

ADT is the absolute worst company to business or work for period!!! see all reviews :-(