Greenwell Springs, Louisiana
Featured Not resolved

Update by user Nov 26, 2014

ADT still sending me bills. They've added 1,200 in penalties. They refuse to resolve.

Original review posted by user Oct 27, 2014

The system was installed in January 2014, failed in March 2014. I phoned them repeatedly, waited 2 weeks each time for inspection.

Each time they found nothing wrong despite the burned electrical strip which they placed on top of my gas furnace near a gas hot water heater. I reported them to the Fire Marshal in the State of Louisiana. Fortunately, I discovered it before there was an explosion. I incurred over $4500 for this failed system, paid them $1500.

Also, their products are more then 10 years old. I would expect more current products for $4500.

I am a senior citizen on retirement income. Crazy how incompetent they are.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

ADT Cons: Lack of ethics, Failed installation, Fire hazard, Antiquated products.

• fire hazard

Comments

THAT'S THE ADT WAY, SCREW THE CUSTOMER

ADT'S PULSE EQUIPMENT IS NOT 10 YEARS OLD, BUT THE SERVICE DEPARTMENT IS FORCED TO USED REFURBISHED EQUIPMENT IF A CUSTOMER HAS A PROBLEM.ADT TRIES TO MIX AND MATCH DIFFERANT MANUFACTURES WHICH IS NEVER GOING TO COME OUT GOOD FOR THE CUSTOMER. ADT DOES NOT CARE ABOUT IT'S EMPLOYEES OR CUSTOMERS. THE NEW CEO CAMES CUSTOMERS COME NUMBER 1 BUT THAT'S JUST A BS LINE

#892006

ADT wouldnt ask you to contact them by leaving a comment.

#892072
@j.wayne

Certainly, this is not a forum for resolving such. I have given ADT a myriad of opportunities. Now, there only resolution will be through litigation.

Thank you for your comment.

Wonder

Hello. I work with ADT's corporate office and I would like to apologize for your experience.

This is very concerning and we'd certainly like to address this further with you. Please email us your contact information for where the services are located to AlwaysThere@adt.com and we'll follow up with you.

Thank you. -Andrew