1.8

Because my husband works weird hours and we were just moving in, we decided to get ADT.BIG MISTAKE.

They came in and put two huge panels. Monitoring was $49/month. When I first started I couldn't find out how to pay because some local company sold me the service and I couldn't log into the myadt site. Regardless, I fell behind, they threatened to send it to collections.

I paid, but they had to restart my contract all over...just to stick-it to us some more. So, I pay the $49/month. Then, I have to change my debit card, and then my auto-ADT payment gets interrupted. Then for some reason, i end up being $80 behind, then the calls begin.

I get an ADT collection calls at 8 a.m., 1:30 p.m., and 6 p.m. everyday. However, when I pick up the phone there is NO ONE there. This happens incessantly.

So, even though I simply want to pay no one is there. Then to rub it in further, I pick up a local mailer and wow...look at that..you can now get ADT monitoring for $29/month (but of course that's with a caveat. Oh wait as I write this I am on the line trying to cancel this GOD AWEFUL service and have now been on the line with the ADT representative for 30 minutes all to get to the end of the call and the guy says..."Oh your contract is with Defender" and you need to call them. I just told the guy "see this is why I am canceling." I don't know "who Defender" is and now I don't even know who I have been paying.

And, then he said oh it's "Defender" who has been calling you. So, it's even pain in the you know what to cancel ADT.

I would advise to stay very far away from this company.I am expecting to be annoyed once again after they turn off all their equipment because there is just so much in the house.

Review about: Adt Customer Care.

Preferred solution: stop calling and end my service.

I didn't like: Incessant collection calls.

Had an Experience with ADT?

Comments