Equipment Quality

Be advised that I will be filing a lawsuit against ADT and defender security if I am not released from my contract. I have filed a complaint with the California attorney general's office, will be filing an additional formal complaint with the FCC and will be filing complaints reference false advertising and notifying the Fair trade commission of your illegal Acts.

At this time, you are in breach of contract given the fact that my alarm is not in working condition, and you cannot provide the service as promised. I have been without service now for 7 days. A technician visited my home on January 4th of 2019 and he deemed that the alarm should be canceled. He stated that the cellular towers were unstable and would not provide proper communication with the system. That would lead to false alarms and unnecessary activation.

if my service is not canceled and this contract deemed as null and void, I will proceed with additional complaints and pursue ADT and defender security for fraud, misleading and false advertising and breach of contract.

Michael Edenborough v. The ADT Corporation and ADT, LLC d/b/a ADT Security Services

this is clearly a pattern of behavior with ADT and I am not going to tolerate it. Your business tactics are unethical, immoral and illegal and I can assure you, investigations will be conducted and I will pursue you to the fullest extent of the law

United States District Court, Northern District of California, Case No. 16-cv-02233-JST

Comments

QUOTE : "this is clearly a pattern of behavior with ADT". No, it is not.

It is YOUR case.

Don't try to speak for millions of others, stick with YOUR business and you may have a chance. No need to play Social Justice Warrior ; you'll just lose a lot of money and valuable life time over something relatively petty.

Yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn No one cares loser.....